10 Family Sayings You Can Take to the Bank
There are certain phrases that every family needs to practice on a consistent basis. These sayings are priceless. You can take them to the bank–the Family Bank of Honor that is–and get a great return on your investment. So, here is an investment challenge: make an intentional effort to include these phrases in your daily interactions with your spouse and children.
- I love you.
- I am proud of you.
- I love watching you…(fill in the sentence with the activity the participate in).
- You really put a lot of effort into that project…and it shows.
- Thank you.
- I am sorry. Will you forgive me?
- I really admire/appreciate your…(end the sentence with a character trait in your child or spouse that you admire).
- What are your plans for today?
- I enjoy doing things with you.
- I was thinking about you today.
These 10 family sayings will build up your spouse and your children, enhance each person’s sense of significance and value, and increase family intimacy…priceless!