Beatitudes for a Happy Marriage
- Happy the couple who humbly serves one another; that couple shall inherit a joyous intimacy.
- Happy the couple who is attentive, observant, and studious of one another; they shall know their spouse deeply.
- Happy the couple who is intentionally responsive to one another; they will know a secure connection and deep friendship with one another.
- Happy the couple who resolves conflicts quickly for they shall nurture peace in their marriage.
- Happy the couple who supports one another’s dreams; they shall inherit a lifetime of joy.
- Happy the couple who cherishes one another; in nurturing their commitment they will reap a secure environment of trust.
- Happy the couple in which both spouses remain present and available. This couple will experience security and peace within their marriage.
- Happy the couple who shows kindness within the relationship; they shall know the pleasure of gratitude.
- Happy the couple who honors one another; they shall live in the safe haven of their marriage.
- Happy the couple who puts their love into action and words, they shall know the deep satisfaction of a life-long, intimate marriage.